No one should be living in poverty, and yet many do.
The universe is designed for us all to have unlimited wealth. And yet, so many of us are not experiencing that. We struggle along through life, and often for so many years that we just accept that condition and resign ourselves to having much less than we need or want. And yet, I say we are beggars at the banquet! We are surrounded by others with money and we just can’t seem to have it for ourselves. This is especially true for those who are living a more or less spiritual life. It is a paradox that those who have the best intents to help their fellow men and women are the same people that cannot seem to make enough to support themselves.
This all comes from an inability to receive and an ignorance of how money works and the underlying principles that govern it. But the good news is that this problem can be rectified, and really in a very short amount of time. Here is what you need to change your financial situation for life:
- Access to true information about how money works and the principles behind the mechanisms that govern it.
- An understanding of these principles so that you really get how they work.
- Recognition of what you are doing that is causing your poverty level of existence to perpetuate itself.
- A commitment to do whatever it takes to change this repeating pattern in your life.
- Some simple exercises that will put into practice the things that will increase your prosperity.
- The willingness to change.
These are the essential ingredients. This 3-lesson course, each with one hour of a live class with Robert Lee Camp, and the accompanying book, The Big Money Book, will give you the information, the understanding, and the exercises. All that is missing is you. If you are ready to end your poverty situation forever, this course can help make that happen. Start now. The sooner you begin, the sooner your financial problems will be a thing of the past.
$74.95 includes three lessons and The Big Money Book by Robert Lee Camp in a PDF EBook format for download
Note: This course has delayed content release. It also has a six-month access limit. It has three, one-hour videos that can be watched but not downloaded, and a PDF book that can be downloaded and kept. By purchasing this course you agree to these terms of access. Please read the How this Site and the Course and Products Work – Terms and Conditions to understand more about how your course is accessed and your access rights.